inSSIDer is an award-winning free Wi-Fi network scanner utility for Windows Vista and Windows XP.
inSSIDer enables you to:
- Inspect a wireless LAN and surrounding wireless networks to troubleshoot competing access points.
- Track the strength of received signals in dBm over time.
- Filter access points in an easy to use format.
- Highlight access points in areas with high Wi-Fi concentration.
- Export Wi-Fi and GPS data to a KML file to view in Google Earth.
How to implement inSSIDer
Looking for training or advice on inSSIDer and other concepts - to implement robust, secure, scalable and reliable wireless networks?